PRACTICE SALES, MERGERS & SUCCESSIONS
- Practice broking of legal practices for sale.
- Practice valuations and appraisals for all purposes.
- Succession arrangements for sole practitioners and partnerships
- Seeking out and negotiating opportunities for the benefit of your firm's business goals such as mergers, acquisitions, marketing alliances, joint ventures, vereins and resource sharing.
- Strategy audits
Peter Frankl BCom RBV CPA
- CPA member of CPA Australia
- Associate Member of The Law Society of NSW
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Business Brokers
- Licensed and Certified Practising Business Broker
- Registered Business Valuer
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Commerce degree in Accounting, Finance and Systems
- Business valuation experience of 20+ years
- Hands-on experience in practice management and accounting for law firms
David Ayad MBA LLB BBus
- Doctoral Candidate (Business Leadership)
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting
- Admitted Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW (non-practicing)
- Admitted Solicitor of the High Court of Australia (non-practicing).
VALUATIONS OF LEGAL PRACTICES
If you are considering buying, selling or merging a legal practice, we can help you with valuation and structuring advice.
Practical guidance on buying, selling, successions, locked v open partnerships and consultancy agreements.
LEGAL PRACTICES FOR SALE
RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES
[confidentiality and privacy protected]
SYDNEY PRACTICES FOR SALE
REGIONAL NSW PRACTICES FOR SALE
SUCCESSION OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS